sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2012

CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU - HEATH LEDGER

Veja CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU - HEATH LEDGER para usar em suas peças artesanais. CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU - HEATH LEDGER para download gratis.

Baixar CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU - HEATH LEDGER

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of YouYou're just too good to be trueCan't take my eyes off youYou'd be like heaven to touchI wanna hold you so muchAt long last love has arrivedAnd I thank God I'm aliveYou're just too good to be trueCan't take my eyes off youPardon the way that I stareThere's nothing else to compareThe sight of you leaves me weakThere are no words left to speakBut if you feel like I Gostou do CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU - HEATH LEDGER compartilhe com seus amigos.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário